National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) is a project of MHRD initiated by seven Indian Institutes of Technology (Bombay, Delhi, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, Guwahati and Roorkee) along with the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore in 2003, to provide quality education to anyone interested in learning from the IITs. The main goal was to create web and video courses in all major branches of engineering and physical sciences at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels and management courses at the postgraduate level.
Exam Registration Details
Here is the much-awaited announcement on registering for the July 2022 NPTEL course certification exam.
1. The registration for the certification exam is open only to those learners who have enrolled in the course.
2. If you want to register for the exam for this course, login here using the same email id which you had used to enroll to the course in Swayam portal. Please note that Assignments submitted through the exam registered email id ALONE will be taken into consideration towards final consolidated score & certification.
3. Date of exam: Oct 30, 2022 / Oct 29, 2022
CLICK HERE to register for the exam.
Choose from the Cities where exam will be conducted: Exam Cities
4. Exam fees:
If you register for the exam and pay before Sep 12, 2022, 10:00 AM, Exam fees will be Rs. 1000/- per exam.
If you register for exam before Sep 12, 2022, 10:00 AM and have not paid or if you register between Sep 12, 2022, 10:00 AM & Sep 16, 2022, 10:00 AM, Exam fees will be Rs. 1500/- per exam
5. 50% fee waiver for the following categories:
Students belonging to the SC/ST category: please select Yes for the SC/ST option and upload the correct Community certificate.
Students belonging to the PwD category with more than 40% disability: please select Yes for the option and upload the relevant Disability certificate.
6. Last date for exam registration: Sep 16, 2022, 10:00 AM (Friday).
7. Mode of payment: Online payment – debit card/credit card/net banking/UPI.
8. HALL TICKET:
The hall ticket will be available for download tentatively by 2 weeks prior to the exam date . We will confirm the same through an announcement once it is published.
9. FOR CANDIDATES WHO WOULD LIKE TO WRITE MORE THAN 1 COURSE EXAM:- you can add or delete courses and pay separately – till the date when the exam form closes. Same day of exam – you can write exams for 2 courses in the 2 sessions. Same exam center will be allocated for both the sessions.
10. Data changes:
Last date for data changes: Sep 16, 2022, 10:00 AM:
All the fields in the Exam form except for the following ones can be changed until the form closes.
The following 6 fields can be changed ONLY when there are NO courses in the course cart. And you will be able to edit the following fields only if you: –
REMOVE unpaid courses from the cart And/or – CANCEL paid courses
1. Do you come under the SC/ST category? *
2. SC/ST Proof
3. Are you a person with disabilities? *
4. Are you a person with disabilities above 40%?
5. Disabilities Proof
6. What is your role ?
Note: Once you remove or cancel a course, you will be able to edit these fields immediately.
But, for cancelled courses, refund of fees will be initiated only after 2 weeks.
11. LAST DATE FOR CANCELLING EXAMS and getting a refund: Sep 16, 2022, 10:00 AM
12. Click here to view Timeline and Guideline : Guideline
Domain Certification helps learners to gain expertise in a specific Area/Domain. This can be helpful for learners who wish to work in a particular area as part of their job or research or for those appearing for some competitive exam or becoming job ready or specialising in an area of study.
Every domain will comprise Core courses and Elective courses. Once a learner completes the requisite courses per the mentioned criteria, you will receive a Domain Certificate showcasing your scores and the domain of expertise. Kindly refer to the following link for the list of courses available under each domain: https://nptel.ac.in/domains
NPTEL Online Certification Courses
Since 2013, through an online portal, 4-, 8-, or 12-week online courses, typically on topics relevant to students in all years of higher education along with basic core courses in sciences and humanities with exposure to relevant tools and technologies, are being offered. The enrollment to and learning from these courses involves no cost. An in-person, proctored certification exam (optional) will be conducted at Rs. 1000/- per course and a certificate is provided through the participating institutions and industry, when applicable.
Click Here for official website of NPTEL…
Click Here for official website of Swayam Portal…
Jul – Dec 2022 semester
Enrollments are open now!
Click here for Final Course List
For more information click Here…